Today the new version 2.12.0 of EasyMail newsletter plugin is downloadable on WP.org.
This is a maintenance release that has some improvements:
- the newsletter report is loaded as a page, not as a modal: better integration and readability
- the optional tracking pixel is loaded from a REST url, not from the php file inside plugin: it’s better, but now the plugin requires WordPress 4.4+
- to include plugin files ABSPATH is used instead of relative path
- the modal of recipient list now is hidden on page load to avoid that it appears for some seconds when opening newsletter screen
- a php warning has been removed
You can read guide, faqs… (see links in right sidebar). There is also the support forum hosted on WP.org.
Please consider my hard work to keep the plugin update and compliant to new laws. Of course you can contribute donating some money to me.