Here you are the new version 2.1.2 of EasyMail newsletter plugin.
Here the changelog:
- Added an option for alternative js library for list of recipients (PeriodicalUpdater.js): go to Newsletters → Settings → tab Newsletter to activate it, if you need.
- Added an admin notice if plugin db tables are missing.
- Added new filter hooks for thumb and gallery placeholders (thanks to iwan!).
- “Enter” key now is disabled on edit-inline subscriber fields.
- Added a filter hook for args of ‘register_post_type’ newsletter.
I hope the 1st and 2nd updates can help people in trobles with generation of recipient list.
You can go on WP.org and download it.
After upgrade always remember to de-activate and activate it again.
Important known issues not yet solved (I’m working on it soon):
- In newsletter edit screen, when you select also registered users as recipients, the total of recipients could be not correct and that could affect creation of recipient list. If you select subscribers (filtered by languages of lists too) there is no problem.
You can use the forum to share your feedback. And you can contribute to keep the plugin update donating some money to me.