ALO EasyMail newsletter is a plugin for WordPress that allows to write and send newsletters, and to gather and manage the subscribers. It supports internationalization and multilanguage.
- write and send html/text newsletters, simple like writing posts
- select the recipients to send to: registered users, subscribers, mailing lists
- batch sending using WP cron system: it sends a number of emails every 10 minutes, until all recipients have been included
- collect subscribers: on registration form and with an ajax widget/page
- import/export subscribers: import from existing registered users or from a CSV file
- create and manage mailing lists: only admin can assign subscribers to them, or subscribers can freely choose them
- manage subscribers: search, delete, edit subscription to mailing lists
- manage capabilities: choose the roles that can send newsletter, manage subscribers and settings
- view sending report: how many subscribers have opened the newsletter
- bounce management: the bounced email addresses are automatically unsubscribed
- multilanguage: set all texts and options, you can write multilanguage newsletters – full integration with qTranslate, WPML, Polylang
- debug tool: rather than the recipients, you can send all emails of a newsletter to the author or you can have them recorded into a log file
Improvements in v.2 over v.1:
- now newsletter is a custom post type, using the standard WordPress GUI and API
- no more need to hack WordPress core files or php/cron timeouts
- no more multiple or missing sendings to recipients
- now you can send to a huge number or recipients: it uses a ajax long polling engine to create recipient list
- some action and filter hooks useful for developer
You can add or update the translation in your language. To make the plugin package lighter you can find only the .MO files inside it.
You can visit the plugin repository on Github to look for the most updated language files (.MO and .PO files).
You can add or update the translation in your language.
If you are a developer, here you are the Github repository with latest plugin version.
Developers can easily add own code using plugin action and filter hooks.
Inside plugin package there is a mu-plugins folders that contains some useful samples, e.g.: “latest posts” placeholder, “multiple posts” placeholder, include attachments, add custom fields in subscription form.
You can move one or more of those files into wp-content/mu-plugins (if the directory doesn”t exist, simply create it) to activate them.
You can use them as starting point for your development. Other samples at plugin developer page.
Before posting new topic in the forum about hel request or bug report, please read all the available documentation and the previous topics. Thank you.
If you use this plugin consider the idea of donating and supporting its development. And if you earn money using a free software it’s good practice to donate to its developer. To keep the plugin updated please send money using Paypal, clicking the donation button or directly to my e-mail address
If I’m not too busy, under payment (via PayPal) I’m available to: customize the plugin, answer requests of help, work on WordPress plugins and themes. I can no longer offer my help for free, so if you can’t pay me please visit the other plugin pages and the forum.