Today the new version 2.4.10 of EasyMail newsletter plugin is downloadable on WP.org.
There some new features and some fixes:
- role filter for registered user recipients
- some debug info about WP cron in batch sending settings
- a new filter hook (‘alo_easymail_newsletter_headers’) to customise newsletter headers
- to prevent loss of files when you update plugin and theme, now you can move the newsletter theme folder in ‘wp-content/alo-easymail-themes’: the plugin checks there at first, then in active theme folder, then in EasyMail plugin folder
- now all links in newsletters are really trackable
Here you are the full changelog.
You can read guide, faqs… (see links in right sidebar) and use the forum to share your feedback. There is also the support forum hosted on WP.org. And you can contribute to keep the plugin update donating some money to me.